„Czech research team develops AI-based system for automatic speech recognition in Norwegian and Swedish.“
We invite you to attend a joint press conference of the NORDTRANS research project.
Venue: NEWTON Technologies, Na Pankráci 1683/127, Praha 4 (Metro C – Pankrác)
On-line: https://www.beey.io/nordtrans (MS Teams)
Date & time: Thursday 24 November 2022 from 11 am (CET)
Video recording of our press conference
- We will present the results of the original NORDTRANS research project, which has been carried out by experts from the Technical University of Liberec, Norwegian University of Science and Technology Trondheim and NEWTON Technologies in Prague.
- Attendees of the press conference will receive 120 minutes of free credit to try out the Beey online speech recognition app. In addition to Norwegian and Swedish, there are also Czech, English, German and other languages available.
- Petr Červa & Jan Nouza (Technical University of Liberec)
- Giampiero Salvi, Janine Rugayan & Torbjørn Svendsen (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Lenka Weingartová (NEWTON Technologies)
The press conference will be held in English.
Contact person: Dominika Illeová, e-mail: email@example.com